Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I really love growing up....

This is the best time of my life!
All of a sudden, I'm being thrown (metaphorically, mind you) into shark-infested waters of adulthood!
I get to deal with all sorts of emotional stuff that I've never gotten to deal with before, I get to realize that every mistake I make will affect someone's life! So, here I am, tiptoeing through this treacherous field of poppies, trying not to botch up, keep my grades up, and manage my relationships!
I love this!

I hope you all realize that I am being rather fecicious. I'm sure you all do.
Yeah, I tend to cycle through extatic and depressed phases, and right now, I'm in one of my depressed phases.
Since the beginning of this year, everything's just been insane. A brief list of things that have happened over the past ten months:
I started college
I started teaching
I started dating again
I started learning just how hard relationships are
I started learning that there are billions of girls out there, and only one for me, so I'm going to have to wait a while before anything happens
I started taking my second semester of college
I started socializing with my peers
I started meeting people who have completely different beliefs, and people who have an almost identical creed to my own
I started having a hard time with my faith
I started a band
I started understanding what it truly means to love someone
I started understanding how important my family is to me
Yeah, alot has happened over the past few months. Some good, some bad.
And I should be going to bed now, because I am extremely tired, and I want to be able to teach/do homework tomorrow.
Oh, I got my midterm grades: two A's, an A- and a B+. Not the best for a perfectionist like me, but I still have the rest of the semester. It should be pretty easy to get my B+ up, and I need to work just a bit harder for my A-. I just hope I can end with all A's. But that's just me being a perfectionist.
So, anyway, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Alot of crazy stuff going on.
But I'm confident that I'll feel better soon.
I mean, a depressed phase can't last forever, right?

Adios!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!