Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A brief note to some friends

Just some words to some of my friends....


Savanna: Hey, I just wanted to say, thanks for being here. You're someone I can talk to about anything. I do feel kinda bad about getting you this far into my situation. But thanks for bearing with me. You rock.

Harpo: Yo, dude, wassup? Man, I know you're probably not going to get to see this, given that you don't know that I have a blog. Or do you? I don't really remember. Anyway, we used to hang out all the time, and we haven't for a while. DUDE, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DO STUFF! Seriously, you need some sunlight. Stay inside much longer and then you'll start to sparkle when you go out! LOL. Or develop a serious aversion or whatever. Oh, and if you ever wanna talk about stuff, I'm here to listen. I mean, dude, you're my homie! Oh, and one more thing... YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Shannon: You're probably not gonna read this either. But hey. I'm writing it anyway. You inspire me in many ways. When I was curled up in my little shell because of social anxiety, you dragged me kicking and screaming out of it, and you didn't give up on me. That's just one of the little things that makes you so awesome. You're one of a kind, as cliche as that sounds, and I've never met anyone else like you. You so totally rock!

Adam: Hey, dude. I know that I haven't exactly been... right... lately, but I'm getting better. We do need to hang out. I've got two weeks free at the end of the semester, though you're probably not going to read this anyway, given that I never told you that I have a blog. Oh well. But seriously, you're a really cool dude, and you probably don't realize that, but to be honest, it takes a certain kind of person to be "cool" in my eyes. You're one of very few. Rock on.

Rebecca: I think you read this, but I don't really remember. But you're the one who, when the whole world is telling me to rely on my own knowledge and understanding, tells me to trust in God. 'Cause God's who I need most right now. You really understand what it means to trust and to have faith, and that's admirable. God bless. :)

Adam: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What happened, man? We need to start hanging out again, bro!
Oh, and your resemblance to Harpo is scary! We should totally do something. Hang out somewhere. Do crazy stuff. Oh, and how's your wife doing? LOL.
Oh wait... you won't be reading this. You don't know I have a blog either.

Laurinda: ....We've been through alot together in the past six months. Alot more than most people go through during six months. Just so you know, and pardon my use of a profane expression, I wouldn't still be here right now if I didn't care about you one hell of alot. I know it doesn't always seem that way, but know that I'm having just as many mixed feelings as you are right now. Feelings make things so illogical; they'll tell me one thing one day, and then something completely different a different day, and then I end up wanting to beat my head against a wall. Except not literally. LOL.
Aside from that, you get me better than anyone else, and you can read me like a book, which is so annoying, and that kind of balances out the fact I can read you just as easily. I mean, you know what's wrong before I know what's wrong, and that scares me. I also really enjoy talking to a fellow student who's technically too young for college, LOL. Seriously, you get everything. Being the oldest in a big family, being above average intelligence, all of that. And that's really cool.
I could take much longer to write something out, but let's just condense it a bit.
You're awesome.
And I am right.
I am always right.

Alyssa: You're another below-college-age student. Well, technically, not anymore. And you probably won't be reading this either. But I'm just gonna say it anyway. You are a cool person. I'm glad that I started talking to you last semester. You're alot of fun to talk to, and you're a very interesting person. I'm looking forward to having calculus and physics with you over the summer, and to having classes with you next semester. That'll be cool. I'll know somebody in my class!

Shannon: You're my sister, and there's not much that you don't already know. But hey, I can always talk to you or hang out with you, which is really cool. We've been through a black belt test together, come from the same man and woman, and were raised in the same family. Somewhere along the way, we've gotta develop a deep closeness. I love you, Banana.

I don't know why I wrote these. Half of you probably won't ever see them. But hey, whatever. It works.
Until next time,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!