Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, September 26, 2011

I am the epic pokemon!

Hello everyone!
I'm posting again, mostly because I'm too tired to do my homework (a likely excuse!).
I also figured that you all should know something:
I AM THE EPIC POKEMON!!!
Please allow me to explain. You see, The Bruiser has an obsession with video games, and he wanted to figure out which Pokemon each of us would be, if we were pokemon. His manner of doing this was simply by asking us for two random letters, and then he would find a pokemon who's name begins with the those two letters. So he asked me. "J," I responded, and he made note of that and inquired about the second letter. "X," I responded. For those of you who don't know, there are no pokemon who's names begin with Jx, so The Bruiser tried to change the rules, and have me select another letter.
I refused, because, well, he did say that he needed the FIRST two letters I gave him. He tried to choose one letter over the other, but no, I would not allow it. I concluded that I was a new species of pokemon, whose name is Jxothy (the Jx is pronounced as one would pronounce t-i-m.). Yes that defies grammatical rules. But it doesn't matter, for I am Jxothy, the epic pokemon.
Now I just need to come up with a pokedex description.
As for the rest of my life, I'm doing pretty well.
School's going great, though I wish my engineering graphics professer would be just a tad bit more clear on what he wants from us. He's an intelligent guy, but it gets annoying sometimes.
Oh, and remember that girl I talked about last post?
I am happy to say that there are no romantic desires between us, and that we are platonic friends.
Not exactly the happily ever after material we all crave, but I'm happy with it right now.
For once, I'm actually happy to be single. Now I'm really just going to wait for that special girl to walk into my life and flip my world over and all that crap. To be perfectly frank about it.
Well, thinking about it, I really want to get married. So that probably means that I'll be stuck in some monestary in the near future, LOL. And my sister, who never wants to get married? She'll be at home with eight or nine kids. That's the way it works. Neither of my parents wanted to get married or have kids. And now there are five of us in the house. Pretty funny, LOL!
Anyway, I'm falling asleep at the keyboard right now.
Goodnight everyone.
Oh, before I go, I turned seventeen at the end of last month! I'm really psyched!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!