Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'M NOT DEAD!

Hello everyone! Once again, apologizing for the extended absense.
I just wanted to assure you that I'm not dead. I'm just back in school.
I'm taking four classes this semester, and so far, it's going great. I've really opened up, talked to a bunch of people, and even met a girl who I kinda, well, like. Unfortunately, due to complex circumstances, it's not one of those "and they lived happily ever after in each other's arms" type things. Things get very complex, and unfortunately, I don't know if our story's gonna have a happy ending. Sigh.... Whatever happened to those old days where it was so innocent, when we could hold eachother's hands and forget the rest of the world.... I never would have thought that such a wonderful, beautiful feeling could have such dire consequences if it dies.
I honestly hate romance sometimes, and I'm sure that at least some of you who have had similar experiences know that feeling.
Anyway, on a happier note, unlike last semester, I'm not procrastinating anymore, which is definitely making it much easier to keep up with. Honors classes are amazing, and I feel like I'm with people who are similar to me, and who like to think. It's really awesome.
I've been introduced so far to the author Raymond Carver, whom I like very much.
Anyway, it's really late, I'm really tired, and I just might write some new lyrics tonight, I really don't know. Getting up at six in the morning really gets to you after a while.
Until next time,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!