Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Because failing to update has been killing me....

A brief list of things that have happened in my life since last update:

1. I am a cashier at BJ's
2. I am writing a six-song EP.
3. Spring semester is OVER.
4. Summer semester has begun.
5. I AM A BARBERSHOPPER!
6. Social life is happening again.
7. I am testing for second degree black belt.
8. I am no longer at 3pi/2.

I will elaborate on these later. I have really missed blogging since my laptop's screen malfunctioned.
I can't freaking blog without my laptop. I can't freaking arrange music without my laptop.
Bleh. It's starting to grate on me.
Oh well.

See you in a bit (I hope),

T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!