Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello all my humans

I figured, since I have a blog, I should give a brief hello to my humans.
My sisters and my mother are watching "Hoarders."
There's a crazy person who thinks her clothes talk to her. It's pretty weird.

I've started writing songs again, which is a good thing. Life is a sine wave, and depending on its phase, I may have more or less inspiration. Unfortunately, a lot of my inspiration happens at 3pi/2. Crap, I need to learn to write happy music.
But then, honestly, I've gotta stop being at 3pi/2.
'Cause my life's a BIG -1 right now. I mean, seriously, sometimes it feels like the crest of my wave has a length of pi/2, while the trough has a length of 2pi.
For you non trigonometry-savvy people, I'm depressed. I don't know whether I'm actually psychologically depressed or just have been surrounded by suckiness so long that it's affecting me adversely. A little of both, I think. Pluh.
I mean, there are good things happening. I'm learning more about myself, about life, about relationships and whatever. I'm definitely growing. I've realized that, even if I have nothing else, I still have Jesus. My relationship with Jesus will be the closest thing to a perfect relationship that I will ever have. He's my way to being a better person. In a world where nothing makes sense and it seems that everything's stacked against me, He gives me a fighting chance at escaping many of the chains that have kept my family down for generations.
I may or may not explain these in a later post. I don't know. I don't know whether to share it with the internet world. I don't know what employers will find my blog and be reading over it to decide whether I'm fit to employ or not. I know they'll look at my Facebook (I don't even know if my privacy settings on max will do anything -- yes, I am that paranoid), but then, I don't spill my guts on Facebook like I do here. And even here, I don't really spill my guts. I don't like spilling my guts to ANYONE, which is a problem. I mean, well, we all need close friends to spill our guts to. And the issue is not that I don't have close friends. I do. I love each and every one of them dearly. It's just that I don't like spilling my guts.
I dunno. Guess I'm the generic, stereotypical "suffer in silence" kind of guy.
Anyway, the one thing that I will say is that I do NOT want to end up like many of my family members. Let's just say... we have a bit of an issue with picking the right people to get hitched to, and getting stuck with idiot-heads that screw us over. I've said too much already.

And ya'll wonder why I'm not dating. Hmmm.... Besides the "Forever Alone" challenge, I mean.

So. Really depressing post about depressingness. Yes. I know. I never used to post like this. But I'm a real person. I experience everything. Happiness, sadness, anger, depressedness, suckiness, elation-ness, romantic-ness, joyousness.... My real person and his guts are splattered up against the blogger wall 'neath a picture of a fairy poodle. It's like a diary. 'Cept everyone can read it. And it's in a public place.

Oh, and by the way, to my future employers who read this: you are the BEST BOSS EVER.
LOL.
Thank you.

T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!