Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Why sleep is a good thing

Good news and bad news.
Good news: I've been getting up earlier! My goal is complete!
Bad news: I haven't been going to bed earlier.

This combination leads to sleep-deprived-ness.
Sleep-deprived-ness is not fun for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I CAN'T FREAKING SING. Seriously, your voice needs rest too. It is soooo hard to sing when you're sleep deprived. It sucks.

And what am I doing to change this state? I'm blogging. Hooray.
Well, not just blogging.
Listening to my Uncle's album, which is awesome.
Getting into a long pun war on Facebook with one of my friends.

I have a bunch of drafts getting ready to be published here.
I should totally publish them sometime.

....yeah, I'm pretty tired.

I need to sleep now.
G'night all.

T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!