Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Friday, September 26, 2014

A good life: it's real, folks!

So, I'm procrastinating on my lab report. While procrastinating on my lab report, I decided to look back on old posts.
I literally want to cry and hug my 17-18-year-old self and give him chocolate. Because he, like me, loves chocolate.

The posts are so depressing, though. I mean, I am only twenty, but it frightens me to realize exactly where I was only two years ago.

And then I think of where I am now. I'm a pretty happy person. I'm motivated, I'm upbeat, and I'm starting to really enjoy life. I mean, yeah, there are sucky elements to it, but y'know, it's part of the human experience, right?
Live 'n learn, dontcha know.

But seeing my old posts really motivated me to say something:
I know that people who are in dark times -- people who are where I was -- often believe that things don't get better. And I want you to know that they do. How do I know? Because I've been there. I've been there, I've gotten up, and I've kept fighting.
I'm not gonna say getting better is easy, 'cause it's not. I know that. It took me three years to get to where I am today. Three years to recover from ONE thing that dragged me down.
But I'm doing astronomically better now. I wanna tell y'all that it is possible. There is always a better life out there. There is always love.
So get up, keep fighting, keep believing. You're not alone. You have the strength to do this, I promise.

That's all.
God Bless,

T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!