Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Bored/ADD rant

Hello.
This is T-WAC. And T-WAC is bored.

My roommates aren't home. I can't take karate because none of my gym shorts are clean (they need you to wear gym shorts at the gym because they're stupid).
It is literally a freaking ghost town in my building. Meh. E'rbody's probably at the hockey game. I don't care for hockey. I'm going home tomorrow. That'll be fun.
I AM SO FREAKING BORED.
Where my homies at?
Meh. Meh again.
I'm liking college life, for the most part. Well, except for when my roommates aren't home. And I'm bored. Blech.

This is what my brain sounds like when I'm a) sleep-deprived and b) bored.

Some of my floor mates are trying to get a basketball game and it's not working. One of them is about to call the TV company.

Well, actually, I take back my previous statement. When I'm sleep-deprived, I start to lose my internal filter and say whatever happens in my brain, regardless of how crazy/offensive it is.
I played Mario around midnight last night, and some things came out of my mouth that I hadn't ever thought I would hear.

Anyway, I should probably get back to not doing my homework and being bored.

See y'all,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!