Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Survey for psychology class

I can't believe I didn't think of this before!
I know that some of my readers are over eighteen.
I have a survey for my psychology class, and the data's kinda due tomorrow.
It's for my class project, and if I do a good job on it, I get an A.
Only people 18 or older can take it, so, if you are eighteen or older, I'd like to ask you to take 5-15 minutes to fill out this questionaire.
Here's the link:
http://www.surveybuilder.com/s/I6Z24SZ1IAA?source_id=3&source_type=web
Thanks again!
T-WAC

1 comment:

  1. That very first offered me on this point of view to cope with anything which provides an important explanation respecting.
    -----------------------------
    psychologist new york

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!