Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Blog of BFUOs.

Since I have a loud and obnoxious opinion, and I need somewhere to write about it, I've made another blog entitled BFUOs from the mind of the Walrus.
http://bfuowalrus.blogspot.com/
Some of my opinions are on contemporary issues that deal with some mature subject matter, so be warned. Nothing X rated or anything, just more mature subject matter. If you're thirteen or fourteen, it shouldn't be anything new to you.
Most people do not agree with my opinions, and in most cases, they'd prefer to shout me down rather than actually hold an open conversation. I personally take that as evidence that I am right and they are wrong. But that's just me. In fact, society as a whole teaches others to look down on people with my views. People with my views are considered intolerant, bigoted, old-fashioned, and all-around bad. But I'm not any of those. I'm one of the most tolerant people you'll meet.
So anyway, I'm nervous about sharing them with even my closest friends for fear of misinterpretations.
I'll be doing my best to explain my views in a simple, honest, non-judgemental manner.
If you still choose to interpret my words as me being intolerant, bigoted, whatever, be my guest. I've given as much of a disclaimer as I possibly can.
To be honest, it doesn't matter how many people disagree with me, they're not going to change anytime soon.
Anyway, see you all later,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!