Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 20 of the thirty-day song challenge

ARGH!!! Epic blogging fail!
Haven't posted in how long!
Anyway, I'm here now. And it's day 20. A song that I listen to when I'm angry. That's pretty hard. I don't tend to listen to music when I'm angry. I do, however, listen to music when I'm frustrated. Not just listen. If there's no one else home, I sing, even scream along with it. I just have to get that frustration out. One of these songs is "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park. Why do I sing along to this song when I'm frustrated?
I have no clue, but these factors probably come into play at some point:
1. It's an aggressive song.
2. There doesn't seem to be any real meaning to the lyrics. "Half the words don't mean a thing, and I know that I won't be satisfied...."
3. The arrangements are somewhat complex, but it's not as lush and epic as most of the music I listen to. In short, it's more simple.
So anyway, here's the video:
They bleep out the few swears in the video, which is also pretty clean. All I have to say is that this has to be the weirdest barroom brawl I've ever seen.
Anyway, I've been out of the loop for so long that I don't remember what day comes next. Well, actually, day 21 comes next. I assure you, I am an educated individual. And counting is only the least of my abilities.
LOL
Well, see you next time, when, depending on cercumstances, I may or may not explain my extended absense. Well, I probably will. The only question is into how much detail I will go.
I am extremely exhausted right now, and I'm going to drop into my bed and fall asleep shortly, so I'm in no state to decide whether to type which reason for absense, much less actually type the reasons out.
Once again, I apologize for the absense. Hopefully I will be back soon.
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!