Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 21 of the thirty-day song challenge

"Love's the devil counting teardrops in the rain to the sound of a chalkboard symphony played with nails." -- "Love, The Hardest Way" by H.I.M.

It's unusual for me to begin a post with such a fatalistic quote. I'm sad to say, I'm feeling very fatalistic right now.
I just had a break-up. I'm sure most of you know what that feels like to an extent. So, I really don't have to explain the quote at all.

And, whadda ya know, today's day 21, ironically, a song I listen to when I'm happy. You can probably tell that I'm absolutely thrilled to be doing this day, given the circumstances.
Well, *sigh*, you know the band "Tears for Fears"? They had a few hits in the 80s. Well, they've released music since then, throughout the 90s, and even into the 2000s. One of these songs, from 2006 is one that I always listen to while I'm happy. I actually didn't like it until a few weeks ago. It's called "Floating Down the River (Once Again)".


So, tomorrow's day 22. Sorry for the short post. My brain's about to shut off, and I've written about as much as I can right now.
See you next time.
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!