Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Valentines day

I know it's kinda late for a valentines day post, but my valentines day was just a tad bit crazy. Here's how it played out:
6:00 A.M. Woke up to "Bye Bye Beautiful" by Nightwish blasting on my speakers.
6:30 A.M. Left for college.
7:00 A.M. Started my English class.
8:00 A.M. Started my Math class.
9:00 A.M. Hung out at the library and switched between doing homework, studying, and people-watching for two hours.
11:00 A.M. Ate lunch.
12:00 P.M. Took music class.
1:30 P.M. Took the bus home.
2:30 P.M. Walked in the door, and was immediately informed that I had to leave for work in half an hour.
4:00 P.M. Got to work. Knew niether the students, nor the lesson plan. Two new white belts in class. I kinda fudged the class.
4:30 P.M. Taught the older kids. Knew none of them. Knew a little bit of the lesson plan. One new white belt. One disruptive kid. Fudged it. I could swear one of the parents was glaring at me a little bit.
5:15 P.M. Intermediate older kids. Still did not know them or the lesson plan.
6:00 P.M. Taught CDF (Cardio, Defence, Fitness). Knew what the students wanted. Got to blast metal through the room while I put them (and myself) through grueling workouts. Lots of fun!
8:00 P.M. Classes are over. Vaccumed the floor.
9:00 P.M. Was driven home by one of the instructers.
9:30 P.M. Got home. Ate steak, chips, fries.
10:00 P.M. Went to bed.
So there you have it. My crazy valentines day!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while!
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!