Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The story of the Fairy Poodle....

I suppose some of you are wondering why I have a cross between a fantasy creature and a big fluffy dog in pictures on my blog, and why he commands you to comment on my posts, and vote on my polls.

Well it all goes back to when Shannon and I first discovered Evanescence. We listened to their first album 'Fallen', and we were hooked. The second-to-last track on 'Fallen' is a song called 'Whisper'.
And after the first chorus after the bridge, a ghostly choir starts chanting "Servatis a Periculum, Servatis a Maleficum" (which means 'save us from danger, save us from evil' in latin, by the way.)
Up until recently, we had no idea what the choir was saying. Shannon thought it sounded like "do not eat the fairy poodle," so after a while, I looked up some pictures online, found a picture of a poodle and a picture of fairy wings, photoshopped them together, and viola!
One Fairy poodle!

Well, anyway, that's all for now. I have more essays to crack down on and a math quiz to study for.
Until next time,
T-WAC

7 comments:

  1. i won't eat the fairy poodle, pinky promise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuuuuuh, was that supposed to make sense? I really can't tell with you... Sooo, just in case you were wondering this is corrina, as in cassidys sister person. Yeah, i kinda get the concept, but not really. So check out my blog, i could use another follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i thought you were just crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Evanescence!!!!
    That is a cute, and funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, guess what? me, jessica, and her younger sister are starting a group blog for the fpa. if you wanna join, then you're gonna have to give me your email adress. i know it's t-wac, at what server, though? i can't email you until you give me your email. yeah, i thought that made sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey...what, did you go and forget us or something? come on, man, you haven't been on in a friggen eternity. your SISTER's posted, and if SHE can remember to post, you can.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!