Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Linkin Park was on Saturday Night Live! Wahoo!

Guess what!
...well you probably already know what, given that the title screamed it pretty loudly.
But it was pretty cool. I didn't stay up until 11:30 saturday when they were on, because I felt like actually being able to get up for Church in the morning, considering that I sing in the choir, but I looked it up on youtube the day after. Here it is.
"When they come for me" is a wicked cool song, and in this version, the guys censored all the swears!
Oh, and here's the other one they performed.


Well, the Grammys are next week. We're probably not going to be watching them on the night that they are aired, because they go until 11:30, and I have to get up at 6:00 the next morning for college. Six hours of sleep doth not bode well with me. We're probably going to record them and then watch them the saturday after. We're also thinking that we're going to make a huge deal out of it. You know, like a superbowl party, except with the Grammys instead. Yeah, I sound kind of crazy, but any excuse to bake up lots of junky snack food and eat it is cool with me.
And speaking of cool, check out this video of this awesome song! And more importantly, check out Ben Moody (the bald guitarist). That dude looks like he's having a blast!
I know I've posted alot of videos here, but I can't help it if I'm obsessed with music.
Well, that's all folks!
Until next time,
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!