Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost Spring Break....

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a wicked long time.
One major reason I haven't been posting:
School. Two words: Essays!!!!! Tests!!!!! More Essays!!!!! More Tests!!!!
I had to study for a math exam (which I aced, by the way) and a music test, which I got an eighty-nine on. I am so bummed.
I know some of you might be thinking "What's wrong with him? An eighty-nine is pretty good."
Well, I am a complete perfectionist, and I am not satisfied with anything less than an A. For english I had to write a profile of one of my classmates, and now I'm writing an Essay on Asperger's Syndrome. I chose Asperger's syndrome because I know a whole lot of people (including myself) who have it. And no, Asperger's syndrome doesn't mean that we have something wrong with us, or are retarded or something, by the way. As I understand, most Aspies have above average intelligence. In fact, I credit my Asperger's syndrome for being the reason that I'm in college at sixteen. But of course, with every gift comes a curse, as I am not the socially smoothest person on the block because of it.

Anyway, I have a new music paper now, and it's on Gustav Holst's "The Planets".
The music is incredibly scientifically inacurate. For mars, it has this really dark, threatening sound, when mars is actually very desolate. Unless you believe in martians. The only things to be afraid of on mars are the monstrous sandstorms that can last for more than a month.

Jupiter, on the other hand, sounded majestic and jolly............. Something's not right there. While I can understand the majestic part, I have no idea where the jolly comes in. Due to the high rotation speed (jupiter has a ten-hour day) storms are constantly ripping across the face of the planet. And I don't mean small thunderstorms. I mean huge, uberdestructive storms that are about twenty times (or more) worse than our worst hurricane. Heck, the great red spot is the biggest storm on jupiter, bigger than the earth, and it's been around for some four-hundred years. Nothing jolly about that.

I've got an essay to get back to but before I go......
I found this online and laughed my butt off. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Until next time,
T-WAC

1 comment:

  1. THE WORLD WILL FLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF THE
    NON-BELIEVERS!! BEIBER FEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!