Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finally Spring Break!

Yeeeeeessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
For one week I don't really have to stress about doing schoolwork!
I can focus on music writing, and my novel, and whatever the heck else I want!
I still have one essay to write for next week, and I have to catch up on math, and I have a small assignment for english, but those I can do rather quickly, and without stress.
I can actually blog this week.

Oh, and speaking of music writing, Banana and I have officially started a band, and we have an official band blog! Our band's official blog We also have a website, but we haven't really gotten it running yet.

For now, I think we're doing a sort of alternative rock with alot of keyboards and piano with some gothic, symphonic, and christian influences. Well, that's what my composition looks like anyway. I put christian in the mix because, if you decode some of my lyrics, there is some christian meaning behind them. Once we manage to finish some of our songs, I may post some of the lyrics on the band's blog.
Our other writer, Shannon, I think composes in a more soft rock style (correct me if I'm wrong if you're reading this!), but so far, I've only heard her piano compositions. She also writes alot of lyrics.
Banana hasn't really composed much, but written an intro that sounds good, and I hope she continues to write the song. She's also written some lyrics.
Josh has written a little bit, but he's mostly a lyric person. I've read some of his stuff, and it's pretty doggoned good.

Well, anyway, I have a paper to get back to. Oh, and did you enjoy the video of my friends and I making total fools of ourselves? LOL....

Thbt-thb-tha-That's all folks! (Porky pig quote)
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!