Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finally, A Video!

Hi everyone! Well, I've finally done it. I've finally shot the video that I've been meaning to shoot for a while.
Yes, I know it doesn't have the best resolution. And yes, I know that most of us are tone-deaf. But I hope you enjoy us making complete fools of ourselves.
Yes, most of us are guys. That's kinda the point. A month ago I had the brilliant idea to get as many guys as possible to sing a really girly song. We're hoping to do this next week too with Katy Perry's "California Gurls" or Rihanna's "Only Girl in the World".
Oh, and if anyone's wondering, I'm the guy with the red pants and the black shirt.
That's all for now.
T-WAC

2 comments:

  1. trust me, tim, i can DEFINITELY tell which one is you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!