Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dog training.....

Now as some of you may know, we have a dog. Her name is Perdy and she's a brown-spotted dalmation. Well, we decided to teach her a new command. The story goes like this:

On Thursday, Banana and I asked my mom if we could show her and Dad the movie Vampires Suck, which has to be one of the funniest movies out there. Extremely dirty, but very funny.
Now, The Bruiser had heard that I had asked Mom something, and he wanted to know what it was. Now there's nothing I hate more than someone constantly prying into everything I'm doing. So when The Bruiser asked me what I had asked, I answered with the first story that came to mind. "Oh we're going over the neighbor's house. You know how they smoke weed, right?"
The Bruiser was unconvinced. I continued to flesh out my story: "Yeah, every (um, what's today, oh yeah, that's right) Thursday night we go over there and smoke some weed with our friends. We even invited (a friend whom I will not name who is a police man) over, and he's bringing some of his police friends over. They've always wanted to smoke a bone with us."
"Yeah, right." Patar said, having heard our conversation from the next room. I continued my story further. "Oh, I look forward all week to these nights.... That's why I have such a hard time getting up for school in the mornings." Then an idea came to me. "I wonder if we should take Perdy over and see how she reacts to weed...."
Banana heard me from the next room and started laughing. I decided to try my idea. I called the dog. "Perdy! Weed? Weed, Perdy? Weed? Weed?"
Perdy must have thought that I was going to give her a treat or something, because she ran over to me and sat in front of me expectantly. I could barely speak, I was laughing so hard. I pulled a treat out of her treat bag. "Perdy, want weed? Weed? Leave it..... Good girl, take the weed."
Perdy gobbled up the treat happily and then walked away.

So that's our new dog command (me and Banana's anyway). Everytime we give her a treat, that's what we'll say.
Now just so you all know, I would NEVER do drugs. It would be a waste of a good brain. But still, this should generate some strange reactions from our friends.....

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA(pant)HAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp..Weeze)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    (gasp...gasp) Heh hee...(gasp)...ha heh ha...(weeze..pant) (now composed with a straight face)
    "LOL." I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon, what you just put up there as your comment is an extremely vivid immitation of what most of my phone calls with you are like. example:

    cassidy: blah blah (something that's apparently funny to people named shannon)
    shannon: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA(pant)HAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp..Weeze)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    (gasp...gasp) Heh hee...(gasp)...ha heh ha...(weeze..pant) (now composed with a straight face) yeah.

    yep. tim, that's YOUR sister.

    anyways, this is really funny. it made me laugh. too bad for your neighbors, anyways, about the weed and stuff. i know several kids (who shall remain nameless at this time, because i don't want you to call the cops on THEM) who do drugs and stuff, and it's really weird going to church with them, y'know?

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!