Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Most amazing band ever!

In case you guys didn't know, Nightwish is my all-time favorite band. They're symphonic power metal, which is basically metal with orchestra, and alot of keyboard synth thrown in. I absolutely can't wait for their new album. Unfortunately, it's not supposed to come out until early 2012. Great. That means I'll only have eleven months to listen to the awesomeness of Imaginarium (the new album) before the world ends!
............
Fooled you didn't I? No I don't believe any any of that crud. I like to joke about the fact that, since I'm not allowed to date until I'm eighteen, I'll only be able to date for less than three months before the world ends. Oh well. Since I'm only sixteen and in college, I'm what my mom calls "jail bait." That means that anyone who tries to date me who is eighteen or over could be arrested because I'm not a legal adult yet. Someone was flirting with me at college, but then she learned that I was sixteen. Yeah. That put an end to any hope for romance.
Good thing I'm not dating yet!

Okay, that was WAY off topic, but getting back to Nightwish.....
They used to have an operatic female vocalist who sounded amazing. Then they kicked her out. Now they have a new vocalist who has a totally different singing style, but still sounds amazing. If you look at some of the comments on the youtube videos, you'll find some users who are "Tarja-ist" (operatic vocalist), and some who are "Anette-ist" (new singer). It's pretty hilarious how pathetic some of their debates are. It's almost as bad as the Amy Lee/Ben Moody (Evanescence) debate, but nothing could be worse than that.

Argh! Off topic again! That's my asperger's syndrome shining through right there.
Anyway, these are some really cool live videos from Nightwish playing some of my favorite songs. Some have the new lead singer and some have the old lead singer. Some have Marco Hietala, the most amazing male metal vocalist ever. Enjoy!



Cool, right?
These guys, along with Evanescence, We Are the Fallen, Michael Card, and Linkin Park, are the most influential bands to my compositions.
Until next time,
T-WAC

2 comments:

  1. no posts/comments in three days...slacker.

    lol, no, actually, i've been horrible at blogging, so i'm not really one to judge. i HAVE been keeping up with my book blog, just not, like, the one people read. heh.

    i love evanescence. bring me to life is my favorite song of theirs. okay, see ya wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: you're not allowed to date until you're EIGHTEEN? wow, my parents said sixteen or something...but people flirt with me all the time. i've never had a boyfriend tho...although my sister did (well, not technically, but they both had crushes on each other and hung out a lot) last summer, until HIS best friend said something, and blah blah, she pushed him into a lake, blah blah...good times.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!