Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Random topics!

Multi-topic post. Here goes.
(deep breath)

First off, I was tagged by Cassidy. I have no idea what the tag is, much less what to do with it. Cassidy, if you're reading this, could you help me out? You know, explain the concept and whatnot?

OH MY GOSH!!! Evanescence is finally back in the studio!! I am so psyched! Unfortunately, We Are The Fallen has pulled a disappearing act now, and I have no idea where they are. They also released "Tear The World Down" as a single, but they haven't released the video yet! I don't even think that they've started the video yet! They need to make that video! "Tear The World Down" is one of the most epic songs on the planet!

We went to a Sharks game the other day. My karate school had a demo there, one we'd been practicing for for the past couple of weeks. Now, we were performing on the ice in front of a few thousand people. Being a bit of an adrenaline junkie, I didn't mind this. But anyway, because we had no intention of slipping and falling, the staff at the sharks game put mats out on the ice for us to perform on. Unfortunately, the mats they put out were much smaller than we had anticipated, so we ended up performing on one third of the space we had practiced on. Blah! Oh well. It went pretty well anyway.

Well, that concludes my random topic post!
Until next time,
T-WAC

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG EVANESCENCE IS BACK ON STUDIO?!?!?!?!?! AHHH :D YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, tim, i'll help you. (also, i repeat what savanna says)

    okay, the tag? easy as pie. the questions i answered on the post? you answer them on your post and "tag" someone else. very simple. you can do it. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!!!

    okay, i'll admit it, when i get back from rehearsal, my drama factor is kinda high. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!