Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First tag....

Thank you, Cassidy. I finally know what to do with a tag.

Okay, so apparently, I'm supposed to say 12 things I like, one thing I love, and eight things I hate. So.....

I like video games in which one bunch of cutesy little men shoot the heck out of another bunch of cutesy little men. (Aka, Advanced wars, battalion wars)
I like symphonic, gothic, and power metal.
I like singing. Loudly.
I like epic fails!
I like pondering the personalities of the characters in my novel, and why the characters interact the way they do (aside from the fact that I tell them to.)
I like Chinese food.
I like head-banging myself to sleep with Evanescence or We Are The Fallen blaring on my MP3 player.
I like pianos.
I like school.
I like Tang Soo Do.
I like the smell of the salt-water of the ocean that is sort of reminicent of something though I'm not quite sure what....
I like the lingering essence of happiness that happens at the end of a long and fun day....
I love the fellow humans that I associate myself with. (Hi, everyone!)
I hate negativity.
I hate those times when the creative flow just won't come, and I can't write and/or compose anything.
I hate those snobby teenage girls who think that they are too cool to talk to me. Well, I don't hate them, just the superficial mask they hide behind.
I hate having to play by the rules that the corrupt lay down for us. (ever notice how the banks offer us like three percent interest, but they charge much much more for their loans?)
I hate national healthcare.
I hate the lies of the world.
I hate it when people attribute a false position to your side, and then try to convince people that you're wrong based on that.
I hate it when people call you names because they have no better argument against your side, and they don't want to admit that they are wrong.

Well, I think that covers it. Now all that's left is to tag people. So I think I'll tag....
Savanna at "The Insanity of Savanna" (love the blog title, by the way)
Shannon at "1 times 5 equals penguins"
Jennifer at "Queen of February" (Hi, Mom.)

Okay, so think that's it.
Oh my gosh!
I got an A+ on my Gustav Holst paper today! I am so psyched! First A+ in college ever!

Oh, and all of you who are looking foreward to the new Evanescence album, they're going in a more electro-popish direction, according to the interviews with the band. Sure they still have their wickedly dark, gothic stuff, but they're changing their sound AGAIN. Grr. Oh well. I do hope that the music is good. I remember when I listened to "The Open Door," I couldn't believe that this was the same band that had written and performed "Fallen."

That's all folks!
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!