Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Real Worst Song, and bad songs redeemed....

So, returning to my normal topics, you all know Rebecca Black, right?
Well I'm here to tell you that "Friday" is not the worst song in the world. That's right, it's not.
Well then, what is?
Haha....You've probably never heard of this, but it's "Pardon Me" by Maxine Swaby.
Check it out, if you dare. This will instil you with a proper fear for humanity. And for those of you who haven't seen it yet, here's "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

And, for all of you who think that "Friday" is irredeemable, I have for you a cover of it that will prove you wrong.
This actually, despite how stupid the lyrics are, sounded amazing. Oh, and the guy who did it, Nicepeter, also does loads upon loads of other stuff. All of it is hilarious, but a word of warning: NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE BELOW FOURTEEN!!!! LANGUAGE!!! CRUDE REFERECES!!! MORE LANGUAGE!!! CRUDER REFERENCES!!!!!!!!

Oh, and speaking of irredeemable songs being saved, I happened to run into a cover of "Oops I did it Again" by Britney Spears that was absolutely amazing! Check it out for a laugh!


Totally amazing, right?

Well, anyway, I have two more weeks and then I'm done with the spring symester. I can't wait until vacation! I'll have more time for my band, more time for my music writing, more time for my novel writing....
It'll be awesome.
That's all folks!
T-WAC
P.S. What's your opinion? Vote on my poll, or comment what you think the worst song is!

2 comments:

  1. The worst songs are terrible!!! Though, I guess I am not a person for the Amazing song, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe even anything by Justin Bieber could be horrible. I can't stand First Dance. Or Baby. Especially Baby.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!