Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, May 2, 2011

School's almost over!

I'm so excited! Finals are this week!
....that shouldn't sound terribly exciting. But next week school will be out! Oh! First semester gone! And how should I celebrate? I don't know. Play video games for four hours straight, maybe. Walk to the mall with my homies. Buy some of the bleeding gummis, and some nerds jellybeans. Buy myself a copy of "Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice Chapters 1-13" by HIM. Sing along to Disarm Me With Your Loneliness at the top of my lungs.
Disarm me.... with your loneliness..... just like always be-
FOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOORRREE!!!
Okay. I'm done. Anyway, bleeding gummis are basically gummies filled with a jelly-ish substance that tastes really good. And nerds jellybeans are basically jelly beans with a nerds coating. Delicious.
I swear, they must put something into nerds that make them so addictive. I mean, once I start eating them, I can't stop. It's ludicrous!
Anyway, remember how I said a bunch of posts ago how I was ticked with Evanescence? Well, now I'm ticked at We Are The Fallen. They've been updating their twitter, but nothing else. I'm so ticked. I'm looking forward to their "Tear The World Down" video, but they haven't said anything about it yet! Grr!
Yes, I know I'm probably too obsessed with music. But in the words of that dude from gone with the wind,
"frankly, my dear, I don't give a [expletive]."
Not to be offensive or anything.
Oh! One more thing! I got an A on my research paper! Though I did make a bunch of little mistakes, my professor says that it was well written, and he said that my grade had nothing to do with the fact that he feels the same way on the issue I presented. Imagine that! A pro-life professor in college!
Okay, I lied. Just one more thing. I've seen this thirty day music challenge a few places on blogspot, so I figured I should try it out. With how obsessed with music I am, this will be a blast! I will probably start it soon, maybe tomorrow if I have time.
Anyway, that's all folks.
T-WAC

2 comments:

  1. Hehe minee!! :D

    I loooove nerds! They're tiny pieces of sweet yet tangy goodness…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with music!!!
    and Congratulations on well, everything else!!

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!