Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 9 of the thirty day song challenge

Well, hello again!
Good news! The end of the world has been postponed until October 21st, 2011! But I'm still mad. If the world's going to end that early, I'm not going to be able to hear any of the new Nightwish album. Blaugh.
Oh well. I hope that they postpone it back to December 21st, 2012. I mean, that's when the apocalypse was supposed to happen, right?
Okay, back to the post topic. Today is day 9, a song I can dance to. That's tough. I'll pretty much dance to anything. Everything from reggae to Korn (yes, Korn). So I'll just name one: "When They Come For Me" by Linkin Park. Yes, one doesn't think of Linkin Park as music to dance to. But, like I said, I'll dance to anything. I could have said "Yeah" by Usher, but how original is that? That is a dance song.
Anyway, here's "When They Come For Me". (This version is nonexplicit, don't worry)
And here's the studio version. (Warning, explicit lyrics!)

Anyway, tomorrow is day 10, and aside from that, I have no idea. I guess I'll have to find out tomorrow.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you tomorrow, it's only a DAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
(random Annie moment)
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!