Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 10 of the thirty day song challenge

Yo, everyone!
I am wicked happy because I just finished reading "Ender's Shadow" by Orson Scott Card. It was an amazing book. It's the companion novel to "Ender's Game," which is also amazing.
Anyway, today is a song that makes me fall asleep. That's a very difficult thing to think of. The only times that I fall asleep to any music is when I'm really tired. It doesn't matter what the music is. It could be anything from Beethoven to We Came As Romans, and I'll be out like a light either way.
So there is no song that makes me fall asleep. But there are many songs that I've fallen asleep to. One album I've fallen asleep to is "Hey, You, I Love Your Soul" by Skillet. It was extremely different from the later Skillet albums like "Comatose," or "Awake," so I didn't have my interest sparked enough to keep me awake.
I just remember waking up very briefly during "Scarecrow," the last song on the album, before falling back asleep. So that's the one that I'm going to post today.
Here it is.
So, tomorrow is.... um..... I have no idea. I knew them up until day 7, and from there I have no idea what's next.
Anyway, adios, mi amigos y amigas!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!