Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 3 of the thirty-day song challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome to day three, a song that makes me happy!
This one's very hard.
There are a bunch of songs that make me happy. Which one to pick....
Of course! "Freak On A Leash" by Korn!
Why? Well, I really don't know. I guess it's just the super dissonant lead riff, the sound of Johnathan Davis's voice (he sounds pretty funny!), and the breakdown in the middle, in which Davis starts singing random nonsense words! It's awesome!
Anyway, the video's a little bit strange, but it's pretty clean. One thing I do have to say is that kids probably shouldn't sneak out of bed at four in the morning to play hopscotch on a cliff in a restricted area. Their parents should be keeping better watch.
Anyway, here it is.
There's a little bit of iffy lyrical content, but they bleep out all of the swears. So it's, as the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy put it, mostly harmless.

Anyway, as I recall, tomorrow's post is a song that makes me sad.
Just so you all know, even though it's only day three, I'm thouroughly enjoying this already.

Until next time,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!