Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 7 of the thirty day song challenge

Hello again everyone!
First off, I'd like to apologize for not posting in a while. Things have been very busy here.
Second, the world ended today at six PM. Don't ask me why I just posted! You are forbidden to ask that question!
So, getting back to the point, today is day 7, a song that reminds me of a certain event. This isn't all that easy.
Hmm......
I don't know if this really counts, but there's a song that makes me think of a happy ending I guess. I don't know if that's technically an event, but it works. The song is "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears For Fears. This song is kind of one of those songs that you can hear playing at the end of a movie when the good guy won and there's no more worries and all that. Well, anyway, at the last phase of my first black belt test, after I was given my black belt, this song was all I could think of. As soon as I got home, I put my Tears For Fears CD into the CD player, and played it. The Bruiser was not terribly happy about me playing it, given that it was past ten when we got home from the karate school, but I didn't really care. So I guess this song makes me think of the final phase of my first black belt test.
Here it is.
Well, anyway, tomorrow is day eight! That might be a song that I know all of the words to. I don't know.
Anyway, we're about to watch "Who Framed Roger Rabbit," so I have to go.
Until next time,
T-WAC

1 comment:

  1. TEARS FOR FEARS!!!
    dude one thing you should remember...

    ...Everybody wants to rule the world!

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!