Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 2 of the thirty-day song challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome back!
I just felt like starting my post a little different today, but that's irrelevent.
Today is day 2 of the thirty-day song challenge. Which means I've got to list the song I hate the most.
Now that's hard. Even though I absolutely love music, I have quite a list of songs that I absolutely hate.
So, what to post.....
Ah, yes. "Summertime" by New Kids On The Block. Why?
A. It is the most obnoxious song ever.
B. That stupid synthesizer noise that they use.
C. The subject matter. Lame!
D. The witless lyrics. (I mean, "with your strapless undress kick it back no stress as long as we was together?" Stupid, not to mention wrong!)
Anyway, for those of you who want to experience the disaster firsthand, here's the video.

Please note, I have never actually seen the video, and, given the subject matter of the song (remembering a lover who was met on the beach years ago), it is wise to proceed with caution.

Anyway, check back tomorrow for day three, a song that..... I don't quite remember, I think that it's a song that makes me happy. Ooh, that'll be fun!
That's all, folks!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!