Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

Yes! More news from Evanescence!
http://www.spin.com/articles/amy-lee-talks-evanescences-comeback-lp

Aside from that, my symester's almost over. I'm so happy! Now don't get me wrong. I love school. It's just that, after an entire symester, I think I'll really enjoy summer vacation.
Oh, and Cassidy, I'm not procrastinating my paper anymore!
A few days ago, we had Cassidy and her sister over. We laughed. We spun in circles. We made videos. I did my female opera singer impersination on multiple occasions! (Hey, all you guys out there! It's easy! All you do sing La Boheme in falsetto with vibrato!)
LAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaDAaAaAaAaDEeEeEeEeEeEDOoOoOoOo!!!
Okay. I'm done now.
But anyway, like I said, we shot some videos, and for my roles, I pretty much improvised everything.
SO....
If you want to see me make a complete and total fool out of myself, go to Cassidy's blog, which can be found here. She hasn't posted the videos yet, but she probably will soon.
Oh, and for all of you who read my band blog, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. We're probably not going to be having rehearsals again until my school symester is over. That'll be after Easter.
And speaking of Easter, is everyone having a happy lent?
For those who don't know, lent is the fourty days (not including holy week) before Easter.

If you like crazy, you should see this video. It is so nuts!

Kinda gross, but hilarious!

Anyway, that's all for now!
Until next time,
T-WAC

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, lol, good to know that you actually got to doing them. :D

    as to the book question, he actually isn't, but it's based on something that happened, but with a fiction twist. like, i didn't actually attend the party that's in the book, but the book says i did for reasons of ricky wanting it.

    he actually ASKED me to write about it, and i'm pretty sure he'll blog about the actual party soon because i'm really bewildered that he hasn't posted about it before!

    (RUN. ON. SENTANCE.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got NONE of that, but OK. Out of randomosity (your into long words right?) since you post about music and on your poll, it asks what your favorite music is, and there was nothing about Elanor Rigby which is my favorite song. And i would apriciate it if you would follow my actual blog, www.magicworldofcorrina.blogspot.com and i know i have the longest URL ever, but i don't care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, on the topic of your music poll, i saw no gothic metal. that aught be on there. shame on you. (i voted for hip hop in the meantime.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa..... I have no idea how to respond to that video!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you're more reliable than shannon so, tell her to bring her candy cigaretts. thx!

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!