Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thought I should share this....

Hey again. I know I just posted yesterday, but I'm back.
I happened to discover this album a little while ago, and figured I should share it.
It'll be released during February of next year, I believe, according to their facebook page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tl2ziT_j3s

It's called "Bringer of Light" and it's by the band Damnation Angels. It's by far one of the most epic symphonic metal albums I've heard. The lead vocalist is absolutely amazing, and he's become one of my all-time favorite singers. He's the same singer who sang the cover of Dream Theater's "The Spirit Carries On" that I posted a while back.

I don't know how many of you want to listen to an entire album, but it's worth it, really. I would post a few of the best songs on here, but some of them aren't available in separate youtube videos.
Here's the first song I ever heard by them.




Yes, it's long, but it's amazing.

Here's another one.

Also absolutely amazing. It's shorter, but still long. Both are worth every minute, though.

Anyway, I'll be back sometime in the future.

See you later,
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!