Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 13 of the thirty day song challenge

Hello everyone!
Welcome to day 13, a song that is a guilty pleasure.
First off, I want to state that you shouldn't feel guilty about listening to anything. If you like the music, then listen to it. Of course, there are certain songs that you start listening to that make people look at you like you have three heads. Some of you will look at me like I have three heads when you hear that I actually like this song. Okay, so you guys all know "Everytime" by Britney Spears, right?
....... cricket...... cricket...... cricket......
Yes, I actually enjoy that song sometimes. But there are a few just reasons for this.
1. There's some very beautiful (albiet simple) piano.
2. Britney actually sounds like she's a human being singing, and not a computer making sounds.
3. While it can't compare to Evanescence or Lacuna Coil, it's haunting and a little bit eerie.
4. It was well arranged.
For those of you who are not still staring at your computer screen in shock and horror, or have never heard the song, here it is.
I have never seen the whole music video. I've only seen bits and pieces of it, including Britney laying in a hot-tub (naked, of course, but nothing was exposed, thank God). So I have no idea what else will be in this video. You have been warned.

Anyway, tomorrow's a song that no one would expect me to love. Hmm..... That'll be hard. I hope I'll be able to figure it out by the next time I post. I'm going to be busy over the weekend, so I may or may not post over the next few days.
See you all whenever!
T-WAC

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way with Britney compared to Evanescence.... Oh, I went back and found Missing By Evanescence and fell in love!!!! I have never heard that song before and now, that is all I hear in my head!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!