Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 14 of the thirty day song challenge

Hey everyone!
So, today's day 14, a song no one would expect me to love.
After the last one I posted, you're probably going to wonder what I could post that you wouldn't expect.
Well, this one isn't going to be nearly as wierd. You guys know I'm a complete metalhead, right? And that I am not a fan of don't care for don't like HATE most top 40. Let me rephrase that. I hate most pop. Alot of top 40 isn't all that bad, though most of it I wouldn't think of downloading. It's the pop stuff that's the most obnoxious. Well, once in a blue moon, when the stars all come into alignment, and exactly seven days before a major tragedy, I hear a top 40 song that I absolutely love. And usually I can't stop listening to it. In this case, it's "Closer" by Ne-Yo.
I don't know exactly what got me hooked on this song. It is a bit haunting (are you all noticing a pattern here?), and it sounds really nice, and also has some cool guitar. But other than that, I have no clue. Anyway, here's the video.
It gets a little, how should I put this, weird in some places, so proceed with caution. Nothing really explicit, just a little, well, strange.

So, tomorrow is day 15, a song that describes me. Gasp. That'll take a while to figure out.
See you sometime soon!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!