Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 15 of the thirty day song challenge

Yo everyone! Again, with the late posting!
So, today is day 15, a song that describes me. That's probably the hardest one to figure out. A song that really describes my life. Hmmmm.....
Y'know, there's only one song I can think of. Most of you are probably going to be very surprised at what I choose. Well, metal isn't all I listen to.
The song that best describes me has to be "We Are Not As Strong As We Think We Are" by Rich Mullins. Yes, I know. Rich Mullins of all people. For those of you who don't know who he is, he's a Christian singer who was killed in a car crash in the early 90s. But there's a reason I picked him.
I'm sure some of you have listened to Christian music before. Most of the Christian stuff I've heard is pretty much "I praise my Redeemer," and "I worship the God who loves me," and a great manner of adaptations of the psalms in the Bible. And there's nothing wrong with that. Praise is amazing.
The thing is, though, sometimes I listen to this music and think "Oh God, what am I doing wrong?"
That's where Rich Mullins comes in. Sure he sang the praise and worship songs, but he sang a whole bunch about his struggles with his faith. And I tend to struggle alot. Of course, so does everyone. But that's besides the point. I think this song most describes me right now.
Here it is.
Anyway, what's tomorrow?
A song that I used to love, but now hate! Hmm..... I'll have to think about that one.....
Adios!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!