Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 18 of the thirty day song challenge

Hey everyone! I'm actually posting the day after my last post! Wow!
So today is Day 18, a song I wish I heard often on the radio. Too easy. "Tear The World Down" by We Are The Fallen. Back when I did day 1, my favorite song, I was debating between this and "The Poet And The Pendulum" by Nightwish. Eventually, I chose "The Poet And The Pendulum", but their both favorites of mine. "Tear The World Down" is, for those of you who don't know, the newest single from We Are The Fallen, who are no longer pulling a disappearing act. As it turns out, their record company pushed them to the back burner for a while, and they decided to leave it. So now they're unsigned, and looking for another record company, and in the meantime, they're coming out with 1) a live album and DVD, 2) an EP of covers of 80's songs, and 3) an original EP. The founder/guitarist Ben Moody says that everythings supposed to be in stores by christmas, so I'm pretty excited.
Anyway, here's the video:

I'm still bummed that they don't have a video for this, but oh well. The song's wickedly epic anyway.
Soooooo..... tomorrow is......
I think it's a song that I listen to when I'm angry.
What song will it be? You'll know tomorrow..... or whenever I remember to post.
Adios!
T-WAC

1 comment:

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!