Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 12 of the thirty day song challenge.

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. Things have just been crazy over here.
By the way, happy memorial day, everyone.
Oh, my gosh, we had the craziest storm yesterday! We had heavy rain, at some points, non-stop lightning, and even tornadoes! It was nuts.

Okay, enough with the random tangents.

So, today is day 12 of the thirty day song challenge, a song from my least favorite band. That was way harder than finding my favorite band. But I'm stuck between two right now: Miley Cyrus, and anything that comes out of that heck (euphamism) hole called Ark Music Factory (which is, by the way, the home of the musical geniuses who brought you "Friday" by Rebecca Black). This may surprise you, but "Friday" is not the worst of their frankenstienian works. They have several others with worse lyrics. And all of them are autotuned to heck (another euphamism). But if you are interested in a healthy fear for humanity, the youtube channel for Ark can be found here.
But I can't give this to them because they are a collection of artists (mostly young teenage girls, ranging from ages 9 to 16), and not a single band. So I guess Miley Cyrus is my least favorite artist. And why would that be? Because she has an obnoxious voice, used to be Hannah Montana, sang tweenage bubblegum pop, and then started dressing like... well, you know. You've seen pictures. Her music now is even more stupid than before.
Okay, so it all comes down to the biggest question: what song of hers do I hate the most? "Party in the USA" wins, hands down. Sure, "7 Things" was a hurricane of obnoxious, and "Can't Be Tamed" makes me want to shoot someone (usually the owner of the Ipod that has it playing), "Party in the USA" is by far the most obnoxious of them all.
Here's the video.
I have never seen this video, but I highly doubt there's anything wrong with it. This is before Miley became the new Britney Spears. She was a Disney artist. They bleach the Disney artists so clean that you can see through them by the time they're done.

Okay, so tomorrow is......
Day 13. And that's all I know.
If I can, I'll post tomorrow so you can find out. Until then....
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-WAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!