Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Monday, January 10, 2011

College Placement Test Madness!

Argh! I just spent five hours, six minutes, and fourty-seven seconds sitting in a chair at a college somewhere taking a stupid placement test! My brain is totally fried now! But the good news is, I got pretty good scores. And it went pretty well, aside from the fact that one of the computers I was using came unplugged in the middle of my intermediate algebra test, and then the one I switched to stopped connecting to the internet during college-level math, and then the fact that I, being the classic perfectionist, had to delete and rewrite the first two paragraphs I wrote in my essay before finishing it. Now if I hear the words "quotient," "f(x)," "tangent," or "eight to the power of two thirds," one more time, I will turn green, grow seventeen feet tall, get really buff and rip a hole in my living room wall, screaming "HULK SMASH!!!!!!" Trust me. Math sickness is an ugly thing.

2 comments:

  1. oh, great! i get that to look forward to in four years! now, i can't WAIT to take these tests. thank you for clarifying that.

    btw, if would be a tiny bit scary if you turned green and banged a hole in your wall. please do this while i am NOT near your house. do it AFTER i drop your sister off next time, 'kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stick is in the mail, dude. (possibly) or you can come pick it up. but they don't sell for cheap! :) :P

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!