Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't say that, Patar!

Okay, so, do you remember how I said that Patar has a tendency to go off into his own world? Well, just a while ago, I, being the teenager that I am, was sleeping late one morning. The Bruiser and Patar, being young kids, get up way earlier than I do, and tend to stay in their rooms and play, regardless of how many times I tell them to go and eat breakfast. I was laying in the top bunk of the bed, half asleep, The Bruiser was building legos and Patar was laying in his bed with his head in a copy of A. A. Milne's "Winnie The Pooh." Notice how I did not say reading. Because Patar was not reading the book. He had gone off into his own world again, and was now singing some disorganized melody, making up random words to go with it. This was pretty innocent for a while, until he started unconsciously making up random words that rhymed with Tigger. "Tigger, figger bigger...." You can probably see where this eventually went. Of course the only thought that went through my mind, given that I was still half asleep, was "He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?" After that he began singing even more random words, and it went a little something like this: "Eyed the fishes and spongebob there a make a cake lalalalalala you b***ch, I...." Now, he had never heard the b-word in his life. At that point I was awake enough to tell Patar to stop.

5 comments:

  1. if i'm not mistaken, i happen to be visiting tim campbell's blog. if not, please correct me. but how many people have four siblings, six years of karate training, and know who my best friend is?

    not that many, let me tell you that, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i know you use nicknames on this blog, but, er, why are you calling your brother patar? and why is there a walrus in your shirt?

    you guys are nutcases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever see the episode of spongebob where they were all cavemen, and they decided to fight over who own the fire they had recently discovered? "Spongegar fwee fwee!" "No, Patar fwee fwee!"

    And about the walrus?
    I can offer no explanation for the walrus, nor about how it got into my shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite frankly, I have no idea where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh. well, my dad did have a blog named tony's electric pancake breakfast. dunno where that came from either. *shrug,* people just like naming their blogs random things.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!