Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my blog! This is, as the web page says, my only post so far. But soon I'll be going blog-crazy, posting about whatever the ruddy heck I feel like posting about, whatever's going on in my life that's interesting. And there will be alot interesting going on, considering my sibling lineup. There's Banana, the oldest of my younger siblings, who's fourteen, stubborn as a mule, and likes most of the music I like (though I can't imagine why she can't stand Tears for Fears). Then there's Boo, the eleven-year-old, a "girly girl" you could say, who is absolutely wacky and very random, as well as prone to the oddest of habbits, then The Bruiser, nine years old, my oldest younger brother who has a tendency to repeat various noises and nonsensical phrases over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until I'm about ready to jump through the roof, and finally, there's Patar, the youngest, a six-year-old who tends to zone out and enter his own little universe, where he will subconciously sing, make various sounds, and say assortments of random words, usually while waving little army-men/action-figures/legos. With a lineup like that, how can you go wrong, right? Well, anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!