Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Day of College!

Well, yesterday I took my first college classes, and I have one word to say about them:
AAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!
It was great! I got up at six in the morning, and actually got to see the dawn for the first time in years (I'm a very late sleeper)!
My classes are really great (even math class), and the teachers totally rock!
I think that one of the best parts, though, has to be the fact that there are none of those stupid social cliques that you find in high school. I was able to say "hi" to anyone there and not have to worry about being given weird looks (or being ignored altogether).
I can't believe it! In college people actually socialize with each other!
Anyway, it feels very good to be learning stuff again. And speaking of learning stuff, I should probably be doing my homework right now instead of blogging.

Oh, and by the way, if you really respect someone, tell them that they are Honorificabilitudinous (ON-er-if-ic-uh-BILL-ih-TOOD-in-us) and see how long it takes them to figure out what you said!

Honorificabilitudinity: the quality of being honorable. Often used comically.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, no offence, but if you just walked up to me, and i didn't know you, i'd probably give you crazy looks.

    haha, no, but it's the same here. i know i'm bizzare, but it's rather hard to ignore me. unless i don't want to talk to you. then, i have a habbit of disappearing. my sister hates it because i'll suddenly be gone one moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i give you just a pointer? you've got a lot of stuff up there. i admit, the songs are cool and stuff, but it takes a while to scroll down the page to read the actual post! might i suggest putting some stuff on your sidebar or perhaps more below the post? i know, i'm critical, and you don't HAVE to do this, just giving you a tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I acually posted a comment on someone else's Blog!!! that is like, the third time I have done it!! have fun at collage tommarow Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi T-WAC, I can see that your name may be Tim, that girl named Shannon said so. I'm Ricky, you follow my blog. Just dropping by to say hello...and, by the way, does Cass seem okay to you? Just asking...has she called your sister (who I guess is a friend of hers...or you're a friend of hers...someone is) anytime lately? Tell me at my blog, and DON'T let Cass know I asked, okay? Thanks a bunch, man. Good luck at college.

    ps: this is Ricky, again. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!