Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Headache!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have such a bad headache, and have had it since around 9:45 this morning. I've pretty much spent the entire day wandering around like a doggoned zombie! Give me brains.... Brains..... Brrrrrrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnssssssss!!!!
Okay.....
That was random....
Moving on.....
Finally, around 5:00, after doing nothing at all aside from practicing Bethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" on the piano, I decided that I should probably post something on my blog.  And what better a topic is there to post about than this doggoned headache (and this video my mom found on youtube that is absolutely hilarious, which I posted below)?
Uuuuunnnnnnnnnggggghhhhhh! Forget brains! Assssssspppppprrrrriiiiiiin...... give me aaasssssppppprrrriiiinnn........

1 comment:

  1. here! (toss) take the asprin! just let me have my brain for a little while longer!

    please.

    manners are important. why i call anthony pizza boy is a long and boring story, and i don't have that much time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!