Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finally, the weekend!

Up until I started college, I had always taken my weekends for granted. After all, with karate on Saturday mornings, and Church on Sunday, I don't really have any time to sleep in. But let me tell you, it is great to know that I don't have to get all of my homework done for tomorrow. That I don't have to stay up late finishing those last problems, or writing that last journal entry.
Besides, after getting up at six AM three mornings this week, getting up at seven-thirty can be counted as sleeping in, in my opinion anyway.
This complete change of schedule is having drastic effects on my mind, though. I mean, Last night I dreamt that I was tying some guy to a chair using strips of raw beef that I had just sliced off of an uncooked two-pound sirloin steak with a butcher knife, so that my grandmother could force-feed him raw sausage for his birthday. And if that's not a sign of mental insanity, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!