Things of interest

Quotes

"Home is not places, it is love." -- "Home Is Not Places" by The Apache Relay

Fairy Poodle

Fairy Poodle

My Thoughts

Sing loudly, passionately, with all your heart, for you've nothing to lose.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Epic song suggestions.

To which insane music lovers it may concern,
If any of you have any suggestions for what my epic song should be, please tell me via comment. I only know about a limited few epic songs, and I would love to hear more. Now, for a song to be truly epic there are a few requirements:
1. The song must be long. Longer than average.
2. It must be powerful, either musically, emotionally, lyrically, or any combination of the three.
3. It must have one, or both of the following:
-- Epic Grandure on a musical scale. Complex, powerful arrangements. Examples, The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish, Tear the World Down by We Are The Fallen.
-- Epic lyrics. Lyrics that power the song, keep it going. Examples, Miss American Pie by Don Mclean, Trapped in the Closet by R. Kelly.
4. It must change tempos, or moods. For instance, the change from a slow string symphony into a powerful rock anthem, and then into a quiet depressing piano/string/choir outro (Tear The World Down) just to name one. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope my description is somewhat helpful, as it's very hard to describe what makes a song epic. If you have a song that at least loosly fits this description, please tell me (I love epic songs). Oh, and if you want me to put your song on my blog, please keep profanity to a minimum. And explicit lyrics. Keep those to a minimum too.
You can suggest those songs to me, and I will listen to them, but I probably won't put them on my blog (unless I can find the clean version).
Thanks for reading!
Happy listening!
T-WAC

1 comment:

  1. if you make an awesome song, play the track on here so i can hear it.

    ReplyDelete

You have been commanded by the Fairy Poodle to leave a comment (and vote on my polls)!

Labels

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!

Do Not Eat the Fairy Poodle!